The Zulip API
Zulip's APIs allow you to integrate other services with Zulip. This guide should help you find the API you need:
- First, check if the tool you'd like to integrate with Zulip already has a native integration.
- Next, check if Zapier or IFTTT has an integration; Zulip's native integrations with Zapier and IFTTT often allow integrating a new service with Zulip without writing any code.
- If you'd like to send content into Zulip, you can write a native incoming webhook integration or use Zulip's API for sending messages.
- If you're building an interactive bot that reacts to activity inside Zulip, you'll want to look at Zulip's Python framework for interactive bots or Zulip's real-time events API.
- If you'd like to do something else, check out the full REST API, generally starting with installing the API client bindings.